- Our most nuanced 2021 diary that will intrigue you, as it does us. You just don’t want to put it down or stop looking.
- This Shibori Flowers design started it’s journey over 1,000 years ago, when Shibori design techniques began their journey to today in fascinating tie-dye forms reflecting the techniques used to create these distinctive patterns – kōkechi, tied or bound resists – rōkechi, wax resists – and kyōkechi, clamp resists.
- The Shibori technique dates from over 1,000 years ago. Castelli have captured this ancient technique of harmony and reflection featuring bold and powerful blue patterns and combined it with added Italian style and flair.
- Available in weekly notes page format on beautiful ivory coloured pages. Notations are easy to locate with the combination of page numbering and index pages.
Shibori Medium (A5) Diary – Main Features
- Available in three appealing designs – Mist – Jute – Flowers
- Printed textured cover with printed page edges
- Week to view with facing notes page format on high quality FSC certified ivory paper
- 12 months plus additional diary features – 160 pages – slim design
- Numbered pages with indexing system
- Luxury black end papers
- Ribbon marker
- Inner Pocket
- Elastic closure and pen loop
Additional Diary features:
- Personal notes page, 2021-22 Calendar, Dec 20 – Dec 21 Calendar Planner, 2021 International Holidays, World Time Zones, International Information, Annual Date Reminder, Ruler, Checklist, Travel checklist.